So You Want To Start A Blog?
When deciding to start or rebrand a blog, it's something that definitely takes a lot of time and research. Throughout my rebranding process I spent quite a bit of time reading blog posts and articles about blogging and the things you can do to be a better blogger. Blogging is more than just a hobby for a lot of people and it would be a dream career for me (as well as doing freelance design work)! Below are a few blog posts that I found to be helpful when launching my blog!
- How To Successfully Blog For Business (Elle & Company)
- The Secret Success of Bloggers (The Inspired Room)
- How To Get Serious About Blogging (By Regina)
- Streamlining Your Blogging Process (Kory Woodard)
- 7 Top Tips For Blogging Success (Pretty Fluffy)
- 5 Ways To Keep Your Blog Life Organized (The Nectar Collective)
For more blog posts like the ones linked above, I have an entire Pinterest board for Blogging & Business which you can check out and follow here! It's full of helpful tips if you're looking to start or improve your blog and blogging process!
What advice helped you most when starting your blog? Any advice you'd like to share with me or my readers?